Lake Ozark and Lake Ozark Real Estate
Lake of the Ozarks State Park is one of the Largest Parks in Missouri at about 17,000 acres. Ha Ha Tonka State Park is the newest in Missouri, having been purchased in 1978. Ozarks Park is comprised of around 2,400 acres on the Niagua Arm of the Lake. Enjoy picnics, swimming on a sandy beach, riding horseback, hiking, mountain biking, even a boat trail dotted with shoreline highlights.
The town of Lake Ozark is located just off of Highway 54 along Business 54 and Highway HH. It is also located just south of the Bagnell Dam. Within the boundaries of Lake Ozark is the well known area called “The Village of Four Seasons”. This area is incorporated as it own municipality but it is located within the boundaries of Lake Ozark along Hwy. HH.
Quick Facts About Lake Ozark
- According to the 2000 Census Data the Total population of Lake Ozark is 1,489 with an average population of 211.62 per square mile.
- The most prominent age group of Lake Ozark residents is age 45 – 64 encompassing just more than 30% of the Lake Ozark population.
- Of 140 homes sold in Lake Ozark and The Village of Four Seasons during 2008 the average price per home was $329,689 according to the information available on the local Multiple Listing Service. This includes Lakefront homes.
- The average income for a household in Lake Ozark and The Village of Four Seasons is $37,386 according to the 2000 Census Data.
Lake Ozark and The Village of Four Seasons is primarily a residential community with popular commercial entities such as restaurant, clubs, golf courses and the Famous Bagnell Dam Strip.
Before the Highway 54 bypass was constructed, the Bagnell Dam Strip and town of Lake Ozarks was a booming area with many Mom and Pop restaurants and other thriving stores. After Highway 54 was constructed, bypassing the Bagnell Dam Strip and Lake Ozark, the residents of Lake Ozark had struggled to find an Commercial identity until recently.
With the construction of the new Expressway through Osage Beach and major investments below the Bagnell Dam there will be some incredible new projects starting in the next few years.
The Most Qualified Full-Time Sales Agents Available
Your agents at John Farrell Real Estate are fully qualified and are full-time realtors who keep an eye fixed on exactly what is happening with the homes and properties being marketed at the Lake.
Our main goal is to assist you with selling your home in a way that gets you the most money possible for your property. We analyze the market and serve you by generating a price that guarantees the most aggressive attention to your property for the fastest possible sale.
At John Farrell Real Estate, you enjoy services from a full-time staff who keep you informed on your home’s sales process at all times no matter what. We understand that every property is unique and we sell them in different ways using different approaches.
Friends Helping Friends
Our minds remain open. This means we listen to any of your suggestions. We know that your knowledge of your home’s advantages, along with our dedication and experience creates an effective sales team.
We are with you every step of the way. This is what friends are for. Our services do not end once we sell a contract. John Farrell Real Estate agents walk you through each step of the sales process. We always take extra care to keep you informed on what happens and what needs to happen next.
By joining us at John Farrell Real Estate you add more than 60 years of experience in moving real estate at Lake of the Ozarks. We know the market for homes here both backwards and forwards. We save time and money when we:
- Accurately analyze current markets for what is buying or selling.
- Keep information flowing about exactly what’s happening with the market.
- Predict your potential advantages and disadvantages about areas that you may be searching to sell or buy in.
Stellar Customer Care Services
We have proved our motto “our new customers become our old friends.” For us, customer service goes above and beyond ordinary “client-agent” relationships. Our small town values demand it. Regardless if you are buying or selling, we go out of the way to streamline the sale of your home. It is our utmost pleasure to help you find your dream home. When you work with us you will be:
- Certain we completely understand your needs.
- Working directly with us to prepare your home for market for a fast sale.
- Instantly informed of any homes matching your purchasing criteria.
- Continuously informed of interested buyers, showings or critical feedback regarding fastest sales or purchase of your home.
When partnering with us, you tap more than six decades of local experienced advantage. We know the Ozarks Lake area market both forward and backwards. You save both time and money because we:
- Analyze effective current market pricing for your purchase or sales.
- Immediately inform you about what’s happening with local real estate markets.
- Predict and anticipate potential advantages or disadvantages of areas you are looking to sell or buy in.
John Farrell Real Estate believes in long lasting friendships. Fast, complete real estate listings begin immediately to support the process of finding, then buying your family's new home. Visit our educational website or contact us by simply calling: (888) 471-1848.
"Scotty is a wonderful agent! He had the patience to wait until we
found exactly what we wanted. He was knowledgeable about the market
& found us houses that were in our range and what we were looking
for. I have freferred and will continue to refer Scotty and John
Farrell Real Estate!
P.S. Love ya Scotty & Theresa!"